Pilanesberg International Airport is located close to Sun City and the Pilanesberg National Park. Since the start of April 2015, SA Express has announced the introduction of 2 weekly flights between OR Tambo International Airport and Cape Town International Airport to Pilanesberg/ Sun City. The first commercial flight took place on Friday 27 March 2015. Visitors wishing to fly to Sun City or Pilanesberg National Park can make use of flights on either Mondays or Fridays. Flying directly to the park means more time to enjoy your holiday with family and friends.
Airports of InterestOR Tambo International Airport – the largest and busiest international airport in Southern Africa, located in Johannesburg. There are a number of commercial flights from most major locations around the world that fly to OR Tambo on a daily basis; or
Lanseria Airport – situated near to Johannesburg, there are a number of commercial flights that operate to Lanseria from Durban and Cape Town on a daily basis. There are also a number of charter companies that fly to Lanseria Airport; or
Cape Town International Airport – this is the primary airport servicing Cape Town. It is located 20 kilometres outside the city centre and was opened in 1954. The airport has direct flights to destinations in Africa, Europe and Asia as well as other commercial hubs in South Africa such as Johannesburg and Durban.
From OR Tambo International or Lanseria Airport it is 2 to 3 hour drive to Pilanesberg National Park. Visitors can access the park either via transfer or using a rented vehicle.
|1-2 PAX||3-5 PAX||6-8 PAX||9-12 PAX||13-16 PAX|
|FROM ORTIA TO|
|SUN CITY PILANESBERG LODGES / RUSTENBURG||2,390.00||2,800.00||3,220.00||3,520.00||3,900.00|
|BLACK RHINO GAME RESERVE||2,590.00||3,000.00||3,450.00||3,750.00||4,120.00|
|SUN CITY / PILANESBREG TO MADIKWE||3,490.00||4,050.00||4,370.00||4,700.00||5,400.00|
Rates include waiting time at airports of 1 hour for domestic and 1½ hour for international flights. A charge of 120.00 ZAR per hour or part thereof will be levied thereafter. Please inform our office in advance when flights are delayed. An after hour surcharge of 120.00 ZAR will apply for pick up before 06h00 and after 18h00. A charge of 80.00 ZAR per extra piece of luggage will be payable directly to the driver if not mentioned on request and pre-paid. a Charge of 80.00 ZAR per golf bag will be charged.
|DESCRIPTION - Includes entrance fees – Exclude meals unless stipulated||2 PAX||3-5 PAX||6 & MORE PAX|
|APARTHEIDS MUSEUM & GOLD REEF CITY||2,130.00||1,420.00||1,260.00|
|DEWILDT CHEETAH CENTRE||2,630.00||1,780.00||1,590.00|
|CRADLE OF HUMANKIND – MAROPENG & STERKFONTEIN CAVES||2,210.00||1,530.00||1,260.00|
|LESEDI CULTURAL VILLAGE – includes lunch / dinne||2,620.00||1,750.00||1,460.00|
|RHINO & LION PARK||1,950.00||1,300.00||1,210.00|
|PRETORIA CITY TO – VOORTREKKEMONUMENT||1,720.00||1,180.00||950.00|
|SUN CITY & PILANESBERG – add 680.00 ZAR P/P for open vehicle game drive||3,280.00||2,240.00||1,800.00|
- Foreign language guide – Rate on request
- Professional tour guide – Rate on request
- Meals – Cost on request
- Special onboard snacks & beverages – Cost on request
- Trailers – Rate includes trailers where required
- Baby car seats – 100.00 ZAR – children under 3 years / older children to use seatbelts
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All transfers are private
- All transfers are done by English speaking drivers
- All airport transfers includes MEET & GREET
- All upgrades are non-commissionable
- All quotes are valued for 7 days only. We will gladly provide a quotation for any transfer service not listed.
- All quotes are subject to availability at time of booking
- Rates are based on one pick up and one drop off point. A R 50.00 surcharge is payable for additional pick ups and drop offs on route
- Rates include waiting time of 1 hour for domestic and 1 ½ hour for international flights. A charge of R 120.00 per hour or partthereof will be levied thereafter. Please inform our office in advance when flights are delayed.
- An after hour surcharge of R 120.00 will apply for pick up before 06h00 and after 18h00.
- Rates include – Vehicle, professional driver, fuel, toll charges and parking. Bottled water on all transfers
- Cancellation fee of 50% will be applicable on all booking cancellations if done less than 7 days prior to transfer / tour
- Payment in full is required before departure – NO CARDS
- Only 1 suitcase and 1 piece of hand luggage per person is allowed
- A charge of R 80.00 per extra piece of luggage will be payable directly to the driver if not mentioned on request and pre-paid
- A charge of R 80.00 per golf bag will charged
- Driver meals (breakfast and dinner), accommodation and entrance fees (if any) will be for the client account on all stay over
- Enquiries and bookings must be accompanied by an itinerary which includes dates and times, collection address, flight details,destination address and contact information.
- In the event of flight arrival changes the company will do everything possible to insure that the client is MEET & GREET
- Itineraries may not be changed during any transfer or tour without permission from the company, agent and depot
LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All drivers must be in possession of valid driver and public road transport licenses
- All vehicles to be licensed according to public road transport authorities and law
- All vehicles to be insured for passenger and public liabilities
- All passengers and luggage are carried entirely at the passenger’s risk
- The company agents or any employees will not be liable for any loss or damage to the passengers or their luggage
- The company will in no way be responsible for any items left on the vehicles by passengers
- In the event of a breakdown roadwork’s or traffic delays the company will do everything in it power to correct the situation However the company will not be liable for any cost accrued due to delays
- No drugs firearms ammunition explosives are allowed in luggage
- No smoking are permitted in vehicles
- Intoxicated passengers will not be conveyed
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult